Beautiful session with the ‘S’ Family! |Tulsa Family Photographer|

May 9, 2013

I always love my time with this beautiful family!   They always look so fashionable, too!

Hope you enjoy these so far!!

blog1315

blog1311

And look at little ‘G’ being all tough with his Pirate tatoo and all!

blog1313

blog1312

blog1310

blog1309

blog1308

blog1307

blog1305

blog1306

blog1314

Be Sociable, Share!

Kate posted the following on May 9, 2013 at 8:06 pm.

What a gorgeous family. Beautiful work.

Melissa Klein posted the following on May 9, 2013 at 8:09 pm.

These are gorgeous! And that little guy is such a ham – totally made me smile. 🙂

Megan posted the following on May 10, 2013 at 6:39 am.

What a stylish family! I love them all.

kristen posted the following on May 12, 2013 at 10:14 pm.

What a gorgeous family! I love the little guy’s tough man look! lol Such pretty light and processing!

Jeni posted the following on May 13, 2013 at 12:15 pm.

These are great! Love the outfits! The lighting is beautiful and you captured some great smiles and connections. I adore the one of the kids together in the blue striped outfits. So precious!

Jacqueline L posted the following on May 13, 2013 at 3:04 pm.

Such a cute and fun family! These are all beautiful!

sophie crew posted the following on May 16, 2013 at 9:47 am.

These are awesome! I love the first family one, and you captured those kiddos perfectly! What a beautiful family and awesome location too! Great job!

Anna-Karin posted the following on May 20, 2013 at 11:38 pm.

Great family portrait session!
I can’t get over how much variety (and clothes changes) you were able to capture. The little guy has the best expressions. So adorable!

Sindea Horste posted the following on May 27, 2013 at 11:42 am.

Wow, they do have amazing style. And they look like a fun family! These are all beautiful images.

Renee Giugliano posted the following on May 31, 2013 at 10:05 pm.

Just beautiful! Love the sibling images!

Lina posted the following on June 5, 2013 at 10:19 am.

This is such fun and beautiful session, love it!