Sweet Little ‘M’ is now ONE! | Tulsa Child Photographer |

July 6, 2013

I can’t believe it’s been a year already!  It’s been such a pleasure watching this little guy grow up!  He gets cuter every time I see him, too, and he has such a darling personality!

Sweet ‘R’ family, I hope you enjoy these so far!  More to come soon!

blog1319

blog1321

blog1316blog1320

And check out this darling chalkboard art that his mama did!  So cute!

blog1322

blog1317

blog1323

Be Sociable, Share!

Kate posted the following on July 8, 2013 at 7:28 pm.

Wow! He’s a cutie!!!! I love these locations.

kristen posted the following on July 8, 2013 at 7:51 pm.

These are gorgeous! What a little cutie! Such a great location! Your processing is so pretty! I always enjoy your work! 🙂

Amanda Radovic posted the following on July 8, 2013 at 9:29 pm.

he’s so adorable, such an expressive little face. I adore the locations and such beautiful light too.

Jennifer B posted the following on July 8, 2013 at 9:39 pm.

These are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful child, lighting, location, processing…I could go on! Stunning work.

Emily Charais posted the following on July 9, 2013 at 8:55 am.

What a darling little man! I just love the one with the sign, what a great keepsake!

Melissa Klein posted the following on July 9, 2013 at 9:08 am.

These are fantastic! What a great location, and he is just too cute. Love that big chalkboard with all his stats – how fun!

samantha posted the following on July 9, 2013 at 10:56 am.

Your processing is to die for. LOVE!!

Shannon Stroubakis posted the following on July 9, 2013 at 11:14 am.

Oh my goodness, he’s so smiley and happy! You caught some amazing expressions from him, what a little doll! The parents must absolutely love these!

Amber posted the following on July 9, 2013 at 1:05 pm.

These are so cute! I love the colors and styling. Beautiful!

April O'Hare posted the following on July 9, 2013 at 2:52 pm.

What a cute stylish session! You did a great job incorporating all of that big scary farm equipment into the photos while keeping the focus on him:)

Jeni posted the following on July 10, 2013 at 9:18 pm.

These are so sweet! Love the chalkboard one! What a creative mama! That first one is just too adorable.

Anna-Karin posted the following on July 12, 2013 at 10:55 pm.

He is a cutie! He has beautiful blue eyes.
You captured a great variety at this session. I bet his parents had a hard time choosing.

Jenny Ruddle posted the following on July 12, 2013 at 11:14 pm.

What a cutie and what a great location, bet mum and Dad will love these!

Cristen Lotak posted the following on July 13, 2013 at 2:43 pm.

These are so great! Love the creativity!

Meggan posted the following on July 14, 2013 at 5:10 pm.

What a fun session! He’s adorable and I just adore the chalkboard Mom did for him!

Lisa Kelly posted the following on July 15, 2013 at 12:26 am.

A tremendous session capturing the 1st birthday. Love the location and your photography is just always so stunning.

Gretchen Johnson posted the following on July 17, 2013 at 10:37 am.

He is ADORABLE & the location is just stunning! Very creative imagery. I love all of them!

Kelly Wilson posted the following on July 22, 2013 at 4:11 pm.

These are some incredible locations, absolutely perfect for this little guy, I bet mom is thrilled with how the photos came out!!! Robbie, it is always such a treat to browse through your blog, your work is truly stunning, so much attention to detail from the planning stages all the way through editing…it all comes together to create the perfect portrait for each client! Absolutely amazing 🙂

Lina posted the following on July 31, 2013 at 11:22 am.

Beautiful session, so soulful and serene. Lovely work as usual.