These are mine!!! |Tulsa Children’s Photographer|

August 23, 2013

Sometimes I don’t want to claim them, but truly they are the best boys I could ever hope for!  The little one is almost 3 so I focused on him a little more this time.  I really could only get about 30 minutes out of them anyway.  It was really gorgeous for this time of year, but with no wind and high humidity it felt much warmer than it was!   I love it that my kids aren’t the typical PK (photographer’s kids) and that they do so well for me!  I would cry if I couldn’t photograph them!

blog1325

blog1324

blog1329

blog1327

blog1330

blog1328

blog1326

Be Sociable, Share!

Megan posted the following on August 25, 2013 at 7:25 am.

I love the timeless feel to these. They are really wonderful, and I love the relationship between the brothers.

Andrea posted the following on August 25, 2013 at 12:45 pm.

what fantastic styling! Great session of beautiful boys!

Melissa Klein posted the following on August 25, 2013 at 6:38 pm.

What handsome boys you have there! Great photos of them – I really love the black and white ones.

Shannon Stroubakis posted the following on August 26, 2013 at 9:13 am.

They’re adorable! I love the styling here, and your processing is beautiful!

Kate posted the following on August 26, 2013 at 9:44 am.

Great work. What a great gift to give them. They’ll cherish these.

Anna-Karin posted the following on August 26, 2013 at 11:13 am.

your boys are absolutely adorable and very handsome!
It is great to see the sibling portraits of all three of them together. Such a special moment and they are all very handsome!

Jeni posted the following on August 26, 2013 at 10:39 pm.

These are so sweet! You are one lucky mama! I love the first one and the ones of them holding hands. You will treasure these forever!

PamN posted the following on August 27, 2013 at 11:24 am.

Awww, so perfect! They are so adorable!

Leslie posted the following on August 27, 2013 at 2:09 pm.

Oh, man. These are so great. There is nothing like brotherhood, is there? And I love the whole style and feel to this session, too.

samantha posted the following on August 27, 2013 at 3:32 pm.

Oh my word, they are such gorgeous boys! You are one lucky mama! These are perfect in every way.

Kate Parker posted the following on August 29, 2013 at 9:49 am.

Great photos of your own three… Totally impressive! They are all adorable!

Lina posted the following on August 30, 2013 at 7:14 am.

Oh my gosh, what a great bunch of kids, you are one lucky momma!!!

Meggan posted the following on August 31, 2013 at 10:33 am.

Aww… these are just perfect! So happy for you that they were having a great time and it shows through on the images!

Corrie Lindroos posted the following on September 2, 2013 at 10:49 am.

Your boys are adorable!! I love how you styled them and the black & whites are fabulous. You must be one proud momma!

Heather Puett posted the following on September 13, 2013 at 11:27 pm.

Oh my goodness these are so adorable! The boy are too cute for words and the stylized session is so perfect. Great work!